Sunday, April 10, 2011

Keep on Going (generation 24 - 31)


The figure to the right continues the male descent for my Jones family. By now many might be staying, "you've got to be kidding me"...right? Well I have often thought the same thing. How in the world can one draw such a lineage? The documentation will be given in future posts, but I wanted to give the "documented" lineage in sequence for those who would like a uncluttered family tree.


Gadforch (JA-1) flourished around 850 AD. His grandson, Tudor Trevor (JC-1), is documented in an Anglo-Saxon charter 934 AD. Dingad(JD-3) is the baby of the family, and it is through his branch that my JONES family descends. I will continue to give the direct line until my generation on the next few posts. I will then present my DNA to try and connect the dots. Let's keep on going.

No comments:

Post a Comment